[Diy_efi] Use O2 sensor on motorcycle?

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Jun 1 21:42:11 GMT 2002

To run a WB you'll need 14 volts at near 1.5 amps, less will not
succeed.  If you have no battery, I doubt the power is clean
enough or properly regulated to work.

A NB heated OX sensor is not so much less power.  But even
if you run under those levels, it work better than no heater
at all.  I don't think it will be too fussy about power.  Remember,
some sensors manage to work with no heater.

Bruce Roe