[Diy_efi] WB O2 system

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at webmail1.mtco.com
Sat Jun 22 00:17:03 GMT 2002

All well taken - and I'm talking about "Indicated" AFR. I'm assuming that
*stoich* is at ~14.7 "Indicated" on a 10% gasahol motor with the DIY-WB
petrol meter.

I want to try and use the DIY-WB on an alcohol only motor - I'm assuming
that *stoich* will still be ~14.7 "Indicated" although we will be ~6-7 and
12.x "Indicated" should be a good starting point... to find what she
wants...  am I OK??

Also, has anyone tried heating alcohol to 180-200 deg. before injecting?
Might help combustion - intake still should be plenty cold. Thanks - TomS