[Diy_efi] tiny injection

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:18:36 GMT 2002

I dont know what Santi is wanting to do with a small injected engine, But I
have been looking at injecting a bank of 31cc ryobi weedwacker engines for
My Super Heavyweight Battlebot(under construction). They dont have quite the
power to weight ratio of the OS engine
but they are real inexpensive and easy to get at a moments notice.
The "injection" system used on the OS engine may be the only practical way
for me to go on My setup. The rules prohibit electric fuel pumps and several
other things which make it hard to do a normal fuel injection system. A
"modulated" carb may be the way to go.

Marvin Fugate