[Diy_efi] TBI on an Olds 403

Olle Wilson olle.wilson at telia.com
Wed Jun 26 17:00:03 GMT 2002

Hi, I=B4m a new member of this list. Recently I have installed a GM TBI syste=
from a Chevy van with 747 ECM in my Olds Custom Cruiser 1986. It works well
(no error codes) but I want to tune the system. The engine has a stock cam
but the heads are 350 to get higher compression. All sensors are hooked up
as they should, including knock sensor and speed sensor. I have ordered a
PROM programmer and have loaded down Tuner Cat and try to learn how it
works. The PROM I run with now is stock 350 (AMUR) so the system runs a
little lean. I have runned the WinALDL program on my portable PC to check.
I=B4d like to get in contact with someone who have worked with a similar setu=
to exchange experiences, BIN files etc. If someone have plans to make an
installation like mine I=B4ll be glad to help with what I know so far.

Thanks

--=20
Olle Wilson
Skriv & Skruv