[Diy_efi] Intercooled question

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 26 17:00:18 GMT 2002

Bonneville guys have been doing that for a decade now.   Given the lenght of
the intake tract and the NOS being a gas, distribution doesn't seem to have
been the problem.  Filling roll cages with it (hiding a canister in the
radiator), and then using it as a final squirt to get the checkers has been
around a long time.
Bruce