[Diy_efi] mitsibishi micro as efi controller

Kent Martin kentmartin at froggy.com.au
Fri Jun 28 13:18:45 GMT 2002

I have been looking into the Mitsubishi MC16C/62 as an EFI controller.
I haven't read all the data sheet yet but if your interested in building
your own EFI system
and you've got the nous/qualifications then it would be a suitable
candidate.
I found a site with most of the data sheets at
http://www.ele.auckland.ac.nz/~calver/m16c.php
I haven't found the supplier for the evaluation board yet, so if you find it
let me know.

Best Regards,
Kent Martin.