[Diy_efi] tiny injection

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 03:32:58 GMT 2002

>Look at HKS stuff and see where the big money's being spent!  Wouldja
>believe $900 for (6) 2" pipes bent to fit under the hood of a mitsubishi?

OH, I believe, I believe!!!

>Add to that the $1200 exhaust pipes, the $1500 intercoolers package, the
>$400 blowoff valve, the $2400 control box to remove the airflow sensor, the
>$500 box to fine tune the $2400 box, the $400 boost controller, the $400
>injectors, and any other "incidentals" that you may need, and you've got a
>fair idea of what some guys are spending.  No wonder the "domestic" guys
>have a reputation for being cheap.
>
>Shannen

YA, thats what I'm talkin about!
I'll tell ya what, It sure feels GOOOOOD to blow them guys away with a car
that cost maby 15-25% as much, and WILL STILL BE WORTH SOMETHING several
years from now :) I can sure apreciate the late model stuff, even some of
the rice burners, But I dont think 95% of these cars will still be around 15
years from now.