Turbo Project update. The good, bad and ugly.

Jake Kooser jake_k at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 04:13:11 GMT 2001

Okay, as a newbie who's really lurking gathering info until I attempt to put
TBI on my suburban, maybe I shouldn't say anything...  But I just gotta
point out, Jon, you're one sick puppy.  I mean that in the best possible
way, anybody that would put a pair of turbos on a parts car is my kind of
people.  Where's the power live at with that setup?  Is there any bottom
end, or do you just have to make it scream to get the goods?  How many 4WD
burnouts could my transfer case withstand?  Sorry, don't know where that
last question came from...

Jake Kooser