Quick question on GM truck PCM ALDL lines

Steve Ruse rusej at letu.edu
Thu Feb 1 02:06:05 GMT 2001

Thanks for the reply Al.
I am actually asking for someone who wants me to build an interface cable for him that will work with both trucks. As long as the logic levels used are the same, I don't have any problems. Does anybody know what software he can use besides TunerCAT? Will TunerCAT actually work with the S-10? It isn't listed on their site, but I would guess it is the same PCM that is used in the Cyclone/Typhoon.

Thanks!
Steve Ruse