Later MAFs

Kevin Crain kevin at warpten.com
Tue Feb 20 01:11:19 GMT 2001

I dug around on http://www.gnttype.org/ trying to answer this question
before posting, no luck...will this translator work with the '165 ECM?  I'm
dying for a way to run the bigger MAF on my f-body.

Looks like two different MAF designs were used on the Regals, one that
resembles the Bosch LH unit used on 3rd Gen F-bodies, and one that
resembles the newer modular design used on 4th Gen F-bodies.

-Kevin