Helpful suggestion

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Sun Feb 25 20:13:56 GMT 2001

Some eprom burner companies dead-ended their products and never developed
Windows software, Xeltek did that with the Rommaster/2 I use.

And hey, I know DOS networking and I'm not *THAT* old!  FWIW, most POS
(Point of Sale) people usually know it, a lot of POS apps still use DOS
beause it's simple and reliable.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com