TPI fuel pressure

inter7 at mail.delanet.com inter7 at mail.delanet.com
Mon Feb 26 23:55:50 GMT 2001

Well I have the gauge from hypertech and it gets twitchy above a certain
spot.  Not sure if it was the gauge or the pump not keeping up at those
levels.  The new pump can perform at higher than stock levels so I'll test
the gauge with it as soon as my friend gives it back.  He has only had it
for a year :-)

DanT